Monday, January 14, 2008

Breaking News : Someone's Gay

Monday, 2 Jati - The rumours have been true. The accused Ng Jun Jie has been charged with homosexuality. After openly sharing his story with 2 Jati, Inspector Stephen Wong has caught the villian in the act. This may come as a shock to most people who know Jun Jie. A boy who did not want to be mentioned said this, 'Ng Jun Jie is the straightest fuck you could ever meet'. So much for being straight ;)

HAHAHA X) I couldn't resist ;) Today was cool. Before rehat sucked, but after reccess wasn't too bad. I played Dare or Dare with Chin Han, Wei Jing and gayest of all Jie Jie. It was like playing with standard 6's :( GayGayGay. We played some kind of guessing game with our Seni teacher :) I bribed Jun Jie to volunteer with 1 lousy buck. My ungrateful class friends forgot to thank me. Retards xO Today was also the third time I accidentally went into Batai D;

-

I made a broom/doodle for my PMD. Siew Ho, give it back.

-

Or else.

No comments: