Tuesday, November 6, 2007

When You're Gone

Tagged by Audrey

SEVEN:
Things To Be Done Before My Death..
1 Take my last breath
2 Runaway
3 Sleep
4 Finish this post
5 Apologize
6 Drown Yukie in cheese
7 Rock

Things I Will NOT Do Even If It Kills Me..
1 Kill myself
2 Become fat
3 Eat shit
4 Give up
5 Stay the same
6 Do things on time
7 Do any of the above

Things I do When I'm AWAY From the Public..
1 Shower
2 Daydream
3 Rearrange my closet
4 Study
5 Punch doors
6 Camwhore =P
7 You don't have to know

Sentences & Quotes..
1 Mafulat
2 Wtf
3 I'm gonna kill you
4 Sleep is good
5 Shuddup
6 Sathya's fat
7 1 + 1 = 2

Favourite Songs From All The Time..
1 Apologize
2 Invisible
3 Appreciate
4 Make Damn Sure
5 Save The Last Dance For Me
6 Hanging By A Moment
7 Collide

Things I'll Make You Wish You Didn't Do If You Did..
1 Kill me
2 Bully me
3 Piss me off
4 Slap me
5 Break me
6 Make me cry
7 Get me in trouble

I taggy tag tag <3
Dang, Mae, Liang, Sandra, Jeremy Tan, Carmen, Joshua





No comments: