Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks for the memories

Schools finally over ! Yesterday was the last-est-est day of school :) I arrived there at 12 20 and saw no one in the school. So, I talked to Siew Ho until more people came. We talked about ways to kill ants. Weird? Anyway when everybody came (not many people 'cos it was only cengal guys) we started talking about Gunz =.= Nothing better to talk about :) Then, Siew Ho went to work and we went back in and talked about...more Guz? The class was quiet...for awhile. One teacher made ME and Liang stand 'cos we were playing football with the duster. I wanted to tell the bitch we were using our hips so it's not football =.= It seems like Gunz is the topic of the day 'cos guess what we were talking about most of the time _ _ _ _ Four letters. Gunz! We talked about online games for awhile. We are so cool =.= Then I played bottlecaps with Heng Weng and he won :'( But only 'cos I gif him chance :) and 'cos my shot was too soft :) Hehe. We also did our version of where'd you go. I rapped, Liang hummed and Dang b-boxed. Then rehat! The last rehat of the year. It was nice 'cos there was like nobody in the canteen. Shortly after we got back to class, Pn Jaliah thoughtfully asked us to help her stamp stuff. Basically, work. That is how I ended the great day. Stamping stupid books :( Anyway I'll miss each and everyone of you who made school managable. I HEART Y♥U ALL!!! YAYIE.

For the 2008 1 Cengal, may you rock. Or else! :P

No comments: