Monday, March 31, 2008

She tags me

Pearl-lyn. Happy now?


1. What was your dream during your childhood?
I used to tell my teachers I wanted to be a thief but I guess I've always wanted to be chef.

2. Do you like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
It depends on my mood, like if I'm emo rain suits the mood. It's also nice to sleep no rainy days. I usually play football on sunny days 'cos the field's usually dry, but in the end I usually come home sweaty and my face is just a lighter shade of coal.

3. Which colour do you like better? Black or White? Why?
Black. 'Cos it's classy and black goes with anything. White is just really plain :(

4. Who would you marry?
One word. YOU

5. Where do you want to go most? Why?
I wanna go to heaven :DD

6. Which part of yourself do you love the most?
I like my hair 'cos its fun to play with :)

7.When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
Tell my friends.

8. What are you afraid of losing the most?
The people I love.

9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret,observing?
I'll let you know ;)

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
She has sexy eyebags, she's my friend and, hmmmm she tagged me?

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
A great personality, pretty and she has to make me feel good.

12.Up to now, what is the moment you regret most?
Freeloading too much.

13. Which type of person do you hate most?
Backstabbers.

14. What is your ambition?
Still deciding...

15. Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
Nope. I'm much hotter :DD

16. If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?
Own the world. Oh, and fire Cik Cho.

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
Friends and family.

18. Who’s your favourite cartoon character?
Bubbles :)

19. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Change to another planet?

20. The most worthwhile decision you’ve ever made in your life so
Doing this tag?

I TAG

Mae
Krystin
Dang
Mr. Kevin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mae's turn

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be, and why? Do a serious one for some major thinking, or shuffle your iPod/winamp/media player for a bit of silliness!

1) Opening credits :
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Hell Yeahh :D

2) Waking Up :
6 Minutes - Jonas Brothers
I need 6 minutes more :)

3) First date :
First Date - Blink 182
This sond is so pressuring, especially on a first date.

4) First kiss :
Kiss the girl - Ashley Tisdale
Motivation music?

5) Falling in love :
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
I don't love you, like I did YESTERDAY. haha

6) Seeing an old love :
Over It - Katharine McPhee
I'm over it but I wouldn't mind flirting with you?

7) Heartbreak :
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
I don't really own a guitar ;D

8) Driving Fast :
Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boys
Adrenaline.


9) Getting ready to go out :
Take You There - Sean Kingston Take me there :)

10) Partying With Friends : Dance Floor Anthem - Good Charlotte Party like there's no tomorrow :DD

11) Dancing at a club : Panic At The Disco - It's Time To Dance 'Cos I love it.

12) Flirting : Clumsy - Fergie Clumsy 'cos I'm falling in lurvee :)

13) Feeling sexy: Touch My Body - Mariah Carey Title says it all.

14) Walking along in the rain: With You - Avril Lavigne I'm with you ;)

15) Missing someone: Your Call - Secondhand Serenade The melody fits.

16) Playing in the ocean: Drowning - Backstreet Boys Drowning in the ocean :)

17) Summer vacation: Summer Love - Justin Timberlake I love summer ;DD

18) Fighting with someone: I Hate Everything About You - 3 Days Grace I hate your hatefulness?

19) Acting goofy with friends: Berilmu Untuk Berjasa - SMKDJ Acting goofy during assembly ;)

20) Thinking back: Tatoo - Jordin Sparks I got a tattoo in the past?

21) Feeling depressed: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie Big girls don't cry, big boys do ;DD

22) Christmas Time: I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause Naughty kids get kisses :)

23) Falling asleep: Awake - Secondhand Serenade Stay awake for me, I don't wanna miss a thing.

24) Closing credits: Rehab - Amy Winehouse Rehab is the way to end a movie :D hehe

I tag Dang, Ashley, Liang and Zian

Finally










No comments: