Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Summer Nights.

I'm back :) Went for a party thrown for Kevin, Chuah and Tysern at Riana Green. Honestly, I thought they weren't gonna come after it got dark. Sorry lah :) Mae came after them. She was the only girl there :( See lah girls, never come teman Mae. I know what E-way's thinking. 'What did you all do to poor Mae'. HAHAHAHA.

Later, DJ's finest football players successfully smashed a lamp with a ball, by accident. DUH. Me and Eric were like running through the back whenever the security people were doing their rounds. Those dungus didn't even bother. Kevin and associates went to tesco to buy Anchor. Sorry I'm sober :DD

Eventually, the inevitable occured. A slightly more then dungu asked us to pack 'cos some people complained. He noticed the glass on the floor. Kitson and Weibin got their names written down by the dungu. He thought Kitson was crying. Stupid 50 bucks.

I went back with a smile on my face and a potato ball in my mouth. Did I mention Eric, Me, Kitson and Weibin made mash potato balls? More like Pn. Lee balls. Here's to my anchormen, truly anchormen in more ways than one.

It was a Nike by the way. The ball. Yeaa.

Conclusion: Nike is evil.

No comments: