Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a Tapir

Wow! Yesterday was so tense. Thank God it's like only once a year. It was boring but I made it through. I tried doing sudoku, which my teacher gave me. Tapir's can't do sudoku. Then, I pergi lepak. Alot of people went back early, leaving poor people like me, Xiann, Weng and alot of people larhhh, waiting alone in the boredom. Some people didn't come...

lianged mae
Pergi mana ya?

Then my mum went to see teacher. At first she just talked to Cik Suhaila. Which reminds me, can someone recommend me a good BM tuition? Then while I was still safe, she bothered to read the Hebat ponteng thingy. Eh, must see Pn Choong larhh. My worst fears were coming true. When I came in, just as I expected, Pn Wong was wandering aimlessly, no hope, no future. Then, as I sat on the sofa, Pn Choong pounced on me, and in one big bite, swallowed my head. OK, thats not how it happened, but that would have been much easier. There was a long talk. Some laughs. Pn Wong cracked a joke,..... and laughed at it. Well, it's a once in a lifetime experience. Pn Puah wasn.t really in the convo but, she kept cutting in. She was like agreeing all the time with Pn Choong. Not that it was bad. She was like, Wingk, u are smart larhh and some stuff lidat. Miss Sathya, was like damn left out, she was like walking around sitting on an occasion with her apple green outfit. Somehow, I knew she was eavesdropping :DD Finally after the convo, My mum was like "Hiya, waddayaar name againaa arhhh, orhh yar sathya right? eh still teach wingk? oh ". Pn Choong proceeded to crack yet another funny joke. har har. Then I went back. Luckily my mum didn't do another repeat of last year. She took out her handphone, and videotaped herself saying the five daily dos. You know the ancient writings that don the walls of the form 1 block. Well, that was last year. Yesterday I was spared the embarassment :)

PEOPLE CLICK MY ADS :DD GOD WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU DO. SO WILL I ♥♥♥

this tapir thing is just a phase

lotsa love

No comments: