Saturday, May 24, 2008

Caught in the moment

At first, I didn't really understand why Dr. M wanted to resign from UMNO. I never liked him anyway. OR, any Malaysian politicians for that matter. We are a dying nation. What happened to the time when we had real leaders governing our nation. Leaders like Tunku Abdul Rahman. People who believed in a Malaysian Malaysia. I remember saying he was my tokoh in Kevin's sivik lesson 'cos he is dead, and I wanted to die too one day.

After reading Kevin's post I was like OMG Mahatir is such an asshole. Well, I just plain hated the dude. BUT, now I have a reason to be pissed. I know I'm a typical malaysian blogger. The kind who blogs hate-posts about their country. The reason Malaysians are pissed, is for the obvious reason the shitbrains governing our nation suck. It's as simple as that. Think about it...

I'm gonna stop myself before I get nasty.

Photobucket
I'm losing faith.

I'm probably gonna be a little low on updates because holidays make me lazy. Can't wait for The Click 5 ;)







I suck at talking politics but I'm good at hating

No comments: