Monday, May 19, 2008

Just like it should

I'm sure everyone feels relaxed. I mean, exams are freaking over, what's there to be tensed. Some how, because of this lack of study, I feel bored, and at times empty. Usually this feeling comes when I'm homesick. But, in this case I was sitting next to my mum in church when I felt this emptiness. I didn't know why, but it was there. I know this sounds weird coming from me, mainly 'cos I hate studying. I have the inability to study. But, now that exams are over, I should be partying. NOT, feeling void.

Wake up Stephen.

One more thing. Today while walking to school for volleyball, Mr. Siva called me in. In a way that was ok, 'cos I didn't have to take the long way. But, he asked me my name. So I intelligently said, "form two?" He was like,"NAME". I told him my name then he let me go. I know I'm a bit too young to be posting about Mr. Siva but I'm gonna get it in morning session. I just know it. Now he knows my name, I have something to be afraid of.

PRAY FOR ME :D I'm dead...

No comments: