Thursday, May 15, 2008

So you can see how beautiful you are

One day, I was slacking on the sofa, watching the world pass by. I had done everything, read, slept, played with something, watched tv, whacked my sister, but nothing could make me feel like I was having fun. It was like a void in my heart. I was longing for something, and in my heart there was a bra shaped hole.

My basic instincts lead me up the stairs, into the forbidden kingdom. The Masturbate room. I mean, Master bedroom. I wandered aimlessly around the seemingly big bed. I emptied purses, totes, clutches and many fun filled containers. Then, I discovered the closet. Inside there were many clothes. I was attracted to the lingerie section. It was fate that had brought me there. After picking a bra from the wide variety of undergarments, I finally settled on a black, sexy one from Agent Provocateur.

I quickly removed my shirt in glee. I had seen how the bra was applied and how it was removed in movies I had seen with my father many a time. It felt tight and the lace caused me to feel itchy, but with dogged persistance and never-say-no attitude I managed to slip on the bra which was no easy feat as I was fat at the time. I felt good. This bra gave me confidence. With my new undergarment, I felt I could take on the world. I picked a tight shirt from my closet and pushed it on.

I admired myself in the mirror. I loved how the shirt complimented my assets. After camwhoring, I descended down the stairs with full confidence. I took out my bike, and rode down the street. Many men walked into poles while looking at me. How that happened was beyond my understanding. I very quickly found out how it worked. I spotted a sexy woman walking in my direction. I was oblivious to the fact that I was steaming and most importantly, that I was still on my bike. The inevitable occured and I was sprawled across my neighbours car with the alarm going off. When the woman approached me, I realised that it was my friend who was just wearing his mother's bra.

It is experiences like this that have moulded me into the fine, young man I am today. I was going to say this for my oral, but I was too shy. Wei Jing talked about A.D.H.D. Eh, do you think I have ADHD?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah Keong, no wonder I cld not locate my special bra..... better return them intact, if not, I am gonna deduct your allowance!!!!!! And yes, until then, you are GROUNDED.....

Smile for Malaysia!!!!!!!!

haan said...

not sharing the camwhoring pics here? hehe...