Friday, July 25, 2008

Chelsea, Chelsea

Yay, I'm happy :D My highlights aren't dead :DD Just a thought, do you post ur long blog post first, or do you enter a title. Do you wander aimlessly through your keyboard to express yourself, or do you plan your posts when the teacher is blabbling and your friend is snoring away. Unlike most people, the last thing I do is my title. Yes, even after the labels.

I guess it kinda reflects my life in that way. I found at some point in my life that people were getting more mature. Whether pleasant or unpleasant, I felt like I was talking to my parents. Bossy, bossy.

Not to say I'm lazy or anything but at times when I don't know what to write about, I touch the keyboard I think and the words just come. I don't know, its natural. I say something random, that leads to another thing, and finally when I end my post, I look back and I wonder in amazement. Did the boy who had writer's block moments ago do this? You tell me.

Sadly, this reflects my life as I said. Whether it's good or bad, It's unstable. I'm not good at planning, never have. People who know me, understand that I'm pretty irresponsible. I can take it. I can accept myself. But, yeah. Sometimes, I just think. Think. I dunno what to do. I was walking home one day, then liang being random asked me what stream did I wanna enter after PMR. I was like, I'm not even done planning whether I should wear boxers or briefs the next day, and yes I plan my undies beforehand. One of the few things I bother to think about. I was about to talk about under wear but I caught myself. Maybe another day.

I can be indecisive at times. I guess that makes me a hypocrite in a way, how I insulted Pn Wong. I don't regret it. I don't regret my life. But, well. I think I was being irrational. Back to topic, what is the topic? I don't even know how to end. Sheesh.

Err, err, err, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ERRR. Wo Pu Che Tao. Did I spell correct? Eh, my chinese pretty good arhh. I've been saying that alot these days. Ni hao mah? Wo se chung ming :D

Back to topic. I dunno. Anyway my dad is making me study. Why? come here and ask him. Maybe he'll lend you some logic =="

So I'll probably be low on updates, but click my ads. Ohh, err, by the way. CIAO ;D


and happy bday to my niece Chelsea :) She's turning 3 today. And btw, Malaysia has no hope of beating Chelsea. But with the corruption going on, My guess is that Malaysia FC will bribe Chelsea. But seriously, Chel trashed China 5 - 1, China trashed Malaysia 9 - something I think. So do the math. Will us Malaysians be gravely dissapointed, or shall we expect what's coming our way. Inevitable un-victory. Think about it.


Happy Bday babe :D

Funny how my blog song is Kelsey. I'd swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you, woaaoaoaoaoaoao Kelsey. Addictive. At least I think so. Kelsey, chelsea. Is no one getting sick of my blog song. I know I am.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

For a guy with writers block, the article is coming out quite nicely... I've enjoyed it.

Keep writing....

errrrrr...... just want to add, keep studying too ah... good grades are important in life too...