Friday, July 18, 2008

There's an enormous crater in your logic

Yes, Pn Wong, there is. I'M SO FISSED RIGHT NOW. Just now at school Pn Wong asked me to re-dye my hair back. Think of it this way. It is im possible for my hair to become browner over time without dyeing it. The only logical explanation is that this shade of brown is natural. Look, I dyed my hair, then I cut it. I re-dyed it, then I re-cut it again. It is more likely that I would have coloured my hair extensions rather than the roots which means, if I re-cut my hair, all traces of dyed hair would be cut off. At least a month has passed since I redyed. This means no freaking way my roots can be coloured.

She herself said it looked ok, so how the freaking hell can my hair become this brown again. Like my dad says, I could have shampooed too much. Bullshit. There is no possible way my hair could have been bleached unless I used hair bleach on it. Btw, my dad is the same man who came up with the conclusion that my computer couldn't work when he couldn't access his email. Turns out, he forgot to connect to the internet.

It should be a violation to force a student to dye his/her hair. I mean, why the hell should a student damage his/her hair to make the school happy. I mean I damaged it once. She was happy. Is there something wrong with her eyes? Are you blind woman?

Hair once damaged is damaged forever. No amount of moisturisation will ever change that. The only way to really deal with damaged hair is to cut it off or wait for more hair to grow, then cut the damaged hair off. Hair is made of keratin and protein. Keratinized protein. The moment it emerges out of the hair follicle and out into the open scalp, it is dead. DEAD. Repeat, your hair is dead. The only way to have healthy hair is to maintain it.

So why am I going to damage my already dead hair to satisfy some woman. Like I said, there should be a freaking law. Everytime I shampoo, I'm gonna feel my dry, thin, damaged hair and I'll know it's all because of Pn. Wong. If I get split ends I'm never gonna forgive you woman.

I'm just so mad now. Pray for me and by me I mean my hair too.

Know what? After Open Day, she actually started to be nice to me. I could notice it. Guess her efforts are all wasted.

I. Hate. You. Woman.

I'm just having an episode. It'll pass.

Most likely I'm going to redye, but I'm not letting this go. The only thing that should be let go is her from her job. What an indecisive woman. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

hmmm... you are making quite a fuss over this ah... Let me assure you, your hair not's gonna get damamged just yet. I colour my hair like once every month, but with use of proper shampoo and conditioner, it shld be alright. What damages hair is the uva/uvb that u expose to each day. thats why lah, shld consider wearing a cap when u walk to school.

As for you 'disatisfaction' with your teacher.. hey, do you think she would have to do this unpopular thing, if you hadnt coloured your hair in the first place? Thats a bit "I'm ok, you're not". Isnt it?

I think the way your hairstylist cuts his hair, it damages your hair even more. The indian barber on the other hand, would be a better choice if preseving your hair is a priorty.