Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pink Eraser

Today today...
I came to school...talked with friends...played the 1 2 jus slapping thing. Oooowwwieeebooooobooo ouch ouch ouch =( But I'm sure people who played with me hurt a lot more. At rehat I got some McD set from Pn. Lim 'cos I was a elected Best Behaviour boy in the entire form...jkjk....wishful thinking lol =] Actually it's 'cos my group got the highest in terms of marks.. Yee Hern got 100 and Darren got 99.....and the hottest boy..in the group..me..got 84....bleeeeeeeeeehhh...wtf man. But hey...I got McD didn't I =] Pn. Lim gave a us a game to play...Math Magic =] Btw...I totally own at it...I'm not a nerd...I'm just smarter than you Looooooseeerzzz =] Guess what else happened today...my pants koyak just a bit but still...summore Zian poookie...wtf. The Amazing Sathya (amazingly fat too) deducted our book marks 'cos we didn't come down to the hall yesterday T_T Oh oh and we played this game...Liang tied a a roll of thread on to a pen cap....he kept on extending it until it reached the ground...then stupid people tried to grab it...only the retarded managed. We didn't rape anyone today =(

Happy B'day Carmen & Krystin!!!!!! 1 year older, 1 year closer to dying=] Congratzz!!

No comments: