Thursday, October 11, 2007

Without You

Today kinda sucked..I couldn't decide whether to go to school or not..so I asked many people and decided to go to school. Damn it sucked..Liang and Dang didn't come..so did many of my friends T_T. Then we had the Keruing foreigners enter our class. Craig disgustified Shirlie's table. I'm still deciding whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. We played dare or dare..did lots of things I shall not mention. After Weng Wai did jumping jacks while I loving You-ed Sandra, Pn. Lam came over..we pretended to play chee koo pak and lat tali lat. She made us sit at our places. To end my already horrible day.....Cik Cho came in..it was even worse than when Pn. Lee came in. She gave us stupid sudoku. I gave up right away from the second I saw the sudoku. I was too lazy to finish her crap so I got to spend my precious 30 minutes standing outside of the stupid teachers room. While waiting I was wondering what she was doing..probably picking her nose or drooling on her students exam papers.When she came out she told me to do her stupid work next time. I was like.. yes teacher, thank you.When she turned her retarded self around...I did this..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: