Monday, October 29, 2007

Thunder

Haha...
Happy Belated KhingMae...
I went to OU with Liang. We arrived there and while moving...we stepped on the floor 0.0. Cool huh?? Anyway we met them then off to buy prezzies!!! Zian got Mae a devil thingy from Toys'r'us and Dang got a superman shirt. I'm not sure about the others but I didn't give anything :( Sorry Mae. Not all is lost though...I saw a cool belt at the shop. DC Heroes btw.
It was too expensive. MeLiangDang went around staring at people passing by...then we played pool. Usually I own them like hell..but I sucked this time. We went Maes house after that to celebrate her b'day. We played killer with the Ice Wine. ICE WINE ROXXZZ!! Anyway Mae got drunk. Face damn red. Oh oh..I can do that jump touch toes thingy that cheer people like to do better than Mae >:)


Better go beg my mum to let me go halloween..

No comments: