Thursday, October 18, 2007

taggy taggy

tagged by sandra

1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

__________________________________________________________________

a sheeeee of course

1.attractive
She's gotta be attractive enough for me to hit on her...like duh

2.fun
She's gotta be fun to be with...someone who can make me smile when I need it...someone with a HOT personality...she needs to have that je ne sais quois...

3.sensitive
Someone who has feelings...someone who can show emotion...also someone who understands me..someone who can tell how I feel without making me say...

4.not TOO clingy
I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to tell you that I still love you...

5.smart
She has to be smart not a retard...someone who is updated with the world...It's also more fun to go out with someone who can teach you new things...book smart and street smart =]

6.mature
Someone who thinks and acts her age...not too playful and read number 5 SMART...someone who has a sense of right and wrong...

7.honest
Honesty is the best policy...I thought it was lying...no..it's HONESTY...she has to be honest with me...we have to be able to trust each other..

8.caring
She has to care about me...when I say care..I mean care..she has to make me feel loved...

I Tag~~~
Daniel Ooi, Jeremy, Zian, Julian, Khingmae, Kailiang, Ashley and WengWai



She has to be straight too ;)




No comments: