Monday, September 8, 2008

Jumping To Conclusions

Yeah. I'm updating for the sake of updating so don't pay attention to this post. Or if you're as lifeless as I am you can read until the bottom.

Wow, time really flies by. A year and a half ago, I was having fun. Singing in class? Wait, I still do but it's not the same. When I look back, I really miss it. All of it. But I guess I've moved on. A year ago, when someone said 1 Cengal I'd be like, huh? But now I've gotten used to not being form 1.

I don't even know what I'm talking about. Being form 2 sucks, and being form 3 is probably worst. Stupid PMR. Two of my friends are migrating to Singapore next year so 2009 is not a year I'm looking forward to. The reason, I say being form 2 sucks is because there's so much pressure. I don't work good under pressure, so I resort to bumming around and sleeping away the pressure and I'm proud to say it works.

Seriously. Try it. I love sleeping, don't you? Maybe I should change by blog title. I LIKE SLEEPING.

Maybe?

No comments: