Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged by a loser

His name is Dang.
Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Time: 4.03
Name: Stephen Wong
Sisters: 2
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 8-10
Height: Taller than you
Where do you live: My toilet
Favourite drinks: Water ;)
Favourite breakfast: Pork

Have you ever ;
been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: I guess?
Fallen asleep in school: All the time ;)
Broken someone's heart: Not that I know of
Fell off your chair: A lot. Usually 'cos I'm laughing my head off and lose balance
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: You're not worth my time babe ;)
Saved e-mails: Nope. Maybe? Dunno.
Chicken pox: I think so..
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: No, but it's hurting right now..

What is your room like: Messy. Very.
What's right beside you: Listerine. Kills germs that cause Bad Breath, Plaque & the gum infection Gingivitis.
What is the last thing you ate: Prawn crackers. Mmmmm, calories :D

Do you ;
believe in love at first sight: Yeah, I do. But then again, love is blind so how do you see when you're in love? HAHA.

Last made you smile: Chonny :) Ni Hao Mah!
You last yelled at: My sister. Gosh, irritating much?

Today did you;
Talk to someone you like: Nahh.
Kissed anyone: I kissed my hand 'cos it smelled nice :)
Get sick: Not yet
Talked to an ex: Nopey
Miss someone: Yeah

Best feeling in the world: Falling asleep :D Definitely.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes.
What's under your bed: Mines a loft bed so, Computer, radio, books, listerine, hand cream, cologne, berjaya T, clock, phone, strepsils, pillow, towel, teddy bear, hair fragrance, etc etc. The list goes on..
What time is it now: 4.15

Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yuppo
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q: Do you want children: Hmmm, to start a football team, YEAH.
Q: Do you smile often: Very often
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: I like it, but my teachers.. They can't stand it.
Q: Are your toenails painted: One of them.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents :D
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Grey
Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Eating
Q: I can't wait till: I finish this post
Q: When did you cry last: In my dream
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes
Q: Do you have any pets: Fishy Wishy.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Myself.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I guess so?
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes.
Q: What are you doing right now?: Staring at the sun.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes.
Q: Can you handle the truth?: Can you?
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mirror.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My imaginary friend.
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: I really love, everyone.
Q: Do you eat healthy? I'm on a high fat diet, but I drink water only so kind of both?
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Many times.
Q: How often do you go to church? Almost every week
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Sleep it off.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Rapping in 'chinese'
Q: Are you confident? Very. Maybe over-confident? Who cares.
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Pissing my kindy teacher off.
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Good food? I'm discerning but not fussy.
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a billion things at a 1 ringgit shop ;D
Q: 5 of my bad habits: Falling asleep, biting my nails, and, err, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Q: 5 places I have lived in: Somewhere, over the rainbow. 
Q: 5 jobs I've had: I'm a big boss. Bow to me suckers. I rule.

Tag 5 people :
1. Sandra
2. Jun Wei
3. Irfan
4. Ellis
5. Ashleyy

They are noobs.

And, Happy Raya to all. Maaf zahir dan batin kerana aku awesome.

No comments: