Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Struck down, but not destroyed

So, I guess I'm looking forward to the holidays. I'd be a liar and a stupid one at that if I said I wasn't looking forward to it.

But,...

It's only one week. Time sure flies by huh? I mean, 7 months ago we were just beginning form two. What, happened? Time. Time happened. I hate time. One and a half years ago, I was singing in class, not bothering about anything. Not that I don't anymore, but that's beside the point. 

Since I'm 14 now, I have a whole new set of problems.


Not that I didn't worry about PMR before this year. I just, never thought form three would come. But now, it seems so near. Funny isn't it? People kill time while waiting for something they look forward to but, when something that they dread happens, it just happens. Like lightning. It just happens.

I have no idea, why I'm suddenly worried about everything. Suddenly everything seems to matter.


WTF



oh and Dang, I'll do your tag tomorrow. AHAHA. 

Bye bye

oh, and I created a facebook acc. people add me

No comments: