Monday, November 24, 2008

And that's what you get

Call me lifeless, but this is what has been taking up most of my time recently. I discovered this site while half-consciously clicking away through photos on Mr Kevin's facebook album. I told you I was bored..


If they had a Pn Choong impersonation contest, I would win hands down baby..



Ok, that was disturbing. Now for some manly, masculine  pictures of me :

Manly much?


I seriously look like my Dad in here ;/


Double Chin!




Love my Afro :)


I also did a few on other people. If oyu are one of them, too bad :) If you're not, don't feel left out. It's beacause you don't have the face, the je ne sais quoi needed for the picture ;)

Enjoy,..

Alynna. The hairstyle suits her, no?


Mae. I know I always say you bear resemblance to some guy, but even though this is a guy haircut, unbelievably, you look like my aunt.. Maybe it's the curls?

Sandra. Suits her, very well.

Sister. 0.0


(The other) Ashley trying to be lala.

Zian posing for Colgate ad.

Emily. Blur pouter?


Hafez.


LIANG!

Last but not least,


Ameerul, Cute-nya ;)















No comments: