Sunday, November 16, 2008

What to do? What to do?

It's only the fifth day of the holidays but I feel bored already. Lifeless too. I'm not alone though, most people would agree that these few days have been as boring as ever. Silence seems as loud as it is obvious, life is a void. Empty, dark and predictable. Thank God it's only 2 months. But this 2 months is so much better in comparison to the 10 months after that. Not to mention PMR. 

Another thing that keeps me from passing away due to boredom is next year. I always find it exciting having a new class. Finding new friends. It's always an adventure, but sadly, the novelty usually wears off in a few weeks. I'm pretty satisfied with my results as I got 36/40 for science 1. Science 2 is a different story but I choose to be satisfied :)


This is a lesson to remember. Never ever underestimate the stupidity of idiots. Since last wednesday was the last day of school, officially, some people were a bit hyperactive. Such as me and everyone else. But in the humble class of 2 jati there were two heroes who felt that they weren't stupid enough and due to that day being the last of school they lased out their emotions.

As everyone knows, Arvind and Teck Yoong are a joke 'item' and have been doing stupid things since the beginning of the universe and last wednesday was off the charts. Before this they had their book games. Paper chess, Bionicle, Snakes 'n Ladders, etc etc. 

This time, they went ninja. Arvind made a long paper sword or so I thought. It was actually a 'deadly' nunchuko which had, ..wait for it... a needle stuck to the end. So, while fighting with the villian, Teck Yoong, the needle from the tip of his weapon got loose and slipped, hit the fan blades and proceeded to hit Arvind in the face. Nicely missing his eye, Arvind's eye had a scratch next to it. I was laughing my head off when it happened. I knew I was uncaringly cruel but I didn't care. It was like revenge and I was ecstatic.

SERVES THE MENTAL RETARD RIGHT!

No comments: