Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jackass Juliet, won't you slap me

Malaysian's are getting more, and more rascist everyday. Today I just checked my analytics and saw a few keywords which people searched on search engines to find my blog.

Malay vs Chinese: 2 hits

Malay: 1 hit

Wth is wrong with our country beechez? OR, it could be that it wasnt a Malaysian searching away for racial stuff since I've had people from Bahrain, Aussie, HK And many more reading my crap? Who cares..

Maybe I should try using this situation to my advantage by blogging about racial related things to attract more hits. Whaddyathink?

Chonny :)



CLICK MY ADS. LOVEYA MWAH :)

1 comment:

3POINT8 said...

Malay vs Chinese: 2 hits
Malay: 1 hit

What? you are relating this to 'racist'?
Aren't you discriminating against these people possibly accusing them of being racist?