Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So, why do you do this to me?

Wowie. Time really flies by. One day you're killing your teachers in a blog post and another, you're missing school. It's already the last day of school.

After umpteen weeks of not so patiently waiting, it's here. But, it doesn't feel like it should. I don't even feel the slightest urge to PARTTTTAAAAY ;DDD Ok maybe I do.

After sitting in class with a nonchalant look on my face and an expression similar to that on my heart, I went through the first few months of school. Boring as ever, I resorted to teasing/bullying Ng Jun Jie whom I had deemed gay and provoked to announce publically about his homosexuality. I remember at the first few days of school when we, we being me, Jun Jie, Chin Han and Wei Jing were playing Truth or Dare, there was this UGGGh, GIRL staring and smiling at us. Initially, I thought she was just weird and had nothing beter to do. I was wrong.

One fine day, Caryn, as I learned her name was told me a secret :) She was like, " Wingkeong, can I tell you a secret blablabla". She proceeded to reveal to me her past affections for my gay friend Jun Jie. As fast as greased lightning she added quickly,"That was last time though" and,"If you tell him, I'll kill you".

As you would have guessed, her threats of murder did not prevail for the next day, our hero, being noble and truthful, confessed the truth to his friend. He also warned his friend not to tell the evil Mage Caryn lest she cast an evil spell on our hero.

It was  experiences like these that bonded me closer to my classmastes and vice versa. Experiences like defeating smelly girls, bullying short boys, picking on Arvind and Teck Yoong and many more. I also apologise to people I have teased/bullied. I know you enjoyed it very much.

and the Best Poser Award goes to....
You should see her old blog header. Too bad I didn't save it 'cos the moment I teased her she changed it straight away.

I apologise if I have embarassed anyone through this post but who cares. SCHOOL'S OVER.

No comments: